Search This Blog

Saturday, March 6, 2010

MUSE

Winona Ryder is an incredible actress whom I became to admire and therefore chose her to be my project's MUSE, during the semester I will design this collection for her.
This great admiration I have for her is not only by her acting performance, in my eyes Winona Ryder is a fashion icon. She has never been a follower, by taking fashion risks she IS a real trendsetter.
I would define her fashion style as eclectic, she usually wears vintage clothes and makes it special by adding a modern twist to it. With Winona's sense of style and special attention to details it is obvious why she ends on the list of "best dressed women".

As you all have heard, in December 2001 Winona was arrested for stealing designer clothes at Saks Fifth avenue, NY. After the shocking news, it came to surface that Winona was suffering of Kleptomania. Many women around the world suffer from Kleptomania, nevertheless, because Winona is famous it was made into a huge scandal. People couldn't believe they trusted the star and now she was violating their trust!

No comments:

Post a Comment